The FirstNet Authority and its network partner, AT&T, invite you to a public safety event to launch the next phase of the nationwide public safety broadband network.
Join our special webcast on Tuesday, February 13 at 10:30 a.m. ET to learn about our investment initiative to evolve and expand FirstNet.
Register today to hear from public safety officials and leaders from the FirstNet Authority and AT&T as they announce enhancements planned for the network. No time to register? Join the webcast directly at 10:30.
- Chief Richard Carrizzo, FirstNet Authority Board Chair and Chief of Southern Platte Fire Protection District (Missouri)
- Chief John S. Butler, International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC) President and Board Chair and Chief of Fairfax County Fire and Rescue (Virginia)
- Director Renee Gordon, FirstNet Authority Board Vice Chair and Director of the City of Alexandria Department of Emergency and Customer Communications (Virginia)
- Joe Wassel, FirstNet Authority Executive Director and CEO
- Marcus Anderson, Deputy Secretary of Public Safety And Homeland Security (Virginia)
- Sheriff Stacey Kincaid, Fairfax County (Virginia)
- Chief Chris Lombard, Public Safety Advisory Committee Chair and Assistant Chief of Seattle Fire Department (Washington)
- Paul Patrick, FirstNet Authority Board Member and Division Director of Family Health and Preparedness, Utah Department of Health
- Fire Chief Russ Miller, Joint Base Myer – Henderson Hall
- Police Chief William Johnson, Joint Base Myer – Henderson Hall
- Jim Bugel, President – FirstNet Program, AT&T